|Classification:Nitrogen Fertilizer||Type:Ammonium Sulphate|
|CAS No.:7783-20-0||Other Names:Ammonium sulphate|
|Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China||Release Type:Quick|
|Application:Agriculture, Fertilizer ,industrial use||Color:White|
|Appearance:crystal or granular||Melting Point:235-280℃|
|HS CODE:3102210000||N content:21%min|
1. Chemical Name: Ammonium sulfate
2. Molecular Formula : (NH4)2SO4
3. Molecular Weight: 132.14
4. CAS: 7783-20-2
5. Character: It is colorless or white crystalline or granule, no smell. Soluble in water 0 41.22g,25 43.47g,100 50.42g. insoluble in ethanol and acetone.PH is 5.5. Relative density is 1.77.
1.In agriculture, used for nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer,which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. It can be suitable specially for soil with lack of sulfer, but for acid soil, ammonium sulfate needs to be applied with lime.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride;
4. In Welding Industry, used for welding agent;
5. In textile industry, ued for fire retardant of textile fabrics;
6. In electroplating industry, used for electrobath additive;
7. Ammonium sulfate can be used for making refractory material;
8. catalyst in food coloring reddish brown.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Bat Guano Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved