|Classification:Nitrogen Fertilizer||Type:Ammonium Sulphate|
|CAS No.:77820||Other Names:Ammonium Sulfate|
|MF:(NH4)2SO4||EINECS No.:231-984-1 Ammonium Sulphate|
|Place of Origin:Hunan, China||Release Type:Quick|
|State:Prilled, Powder,Crystal, Granular||Purity:99%min|
|Application:Agriculture||Product Name:Pressing granular ammonium sulfate for chemical fertilizers|
|Company Name:Juyuan Petrochemical||Color:White / off white|
|Moisture:0.5-1.0% Max||Function:Use in Agriculture, Food, Medical, industry|
Product name: Aluminium Sulphate or Aluminum Sulfate
Shape: Flakes or Granular or Powder.
CAS No.: 10043-01-3
Molecular Formula: Al2(SO4)3
Appearance: It is white or grey flake,particle or massive crystallization
APPLICATION & USAGE
1. The chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. The cooking agent used in the paper industry to make sulfate pulp.
3. The glass industry is used as a substitute solvent for soda ash.
4. The textile industry is used to deploy Vinylon spinning coagulant.
5 sed in non-ferrous metallurgy, leather and other aspects.
6. Used to make sodium sulfide, pulp, glass, water glass, enamel, and also used as a laxative and antidote for barium salt poisoning. It is a by-product when hydrochloric acid is produced from common salt and sulfuric acid. Chemically used to make sodium sulfide, sodium silicate, etc. The laboratory is used to wash away barium salts. Industrially used as raw materials for the production of NaOH and H2SO4, also used in papermaking, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fibers, tanning, etc. Sodium sulfate is one of the most commonly used post-treatment desiccants in organic synthesis laboratories.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Bat Guano Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved