|Classification:Nitrogen Fertilizer||Type:Ammonium Sulphate|
|CAS No.:7783-20-2||Other Names:Ammonium Sulfate|
|Place of Origin:China||Release Type:Quick|
|Appearance:powder & granular||Package:50kg/1000kg Bag|
|Certificate:SGS CICC ISO REACH Intertek||MOISTURE:0.5%max|
|Density:1.769 G/cm3 (20 C)||Solubility:Water Soluble|
Ammonium Sulphate is a kind of nitrogen fertilizer which can provide N for NPK and mostly used for agriculture. Besides providing the element of nitrogen, it can also provide the element of sulphur for crops, pastures and other plants. Because of its fast release and quick acting, ammonium sulfate is much better than other nitrogen furtillizers such as urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride and ammonium nitrate.
Mainly used for making compound fertilizer, potassium sulfate, ammonium chloride, ammonium persulfate, etc, can also be used for rare earths mining.
Property: White or off-white granule, easily soluble in water. Aqueous solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia, Easily deliquescent in the air.
1. Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Bat Guano Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved