|Appearance:Powder||Type:Industrial Circulating Water Treatment Agent|
|Product Name:Ammonium Chloride||Status:White Crstal Powder|
|Boiling Point:520||Melting Point:338|
|Standard:China Standard/as Your Requirement||Odor:Odorless|
|Specification:Ammonium chloride||Origin:Ningxia, China|
|Appearance (20ºC)||Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid|
|Ph(1% aqueous solution)||4-8|
|Free amine and its salt||≤2.5%|
1. Dry cell. Used as electrolyte in zinc-carbon batteries.
2. Metalwork. As a flux in preparing metals to be tin coated, galvanized or soldered.
3. Other applications. Used to work on oil wells with clay swelling problems. Other uses include in hair shampoo, in the glue that bonds plywood, and in cleaning products. In hair shampoo, it is used as a thickening agent in ammonium-based surfactant systems, such as ammonium lauryl sulfate. Ammonium chlorides used in the textile and leather industry in dyeing, tanning, textile printing and to luster cotton.
1) Store in a cool,dry and ventilated house away from moisture
2) Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic or alkaline substances
3) Prevent the material from rain and insolation
4) Load and unload carefully and protect from package damage
5) In the event of a fire,use water,soil or carbon dioxide fire extinguishing media
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Bat Guano Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved